Sunday, October 8, 2017

A Place At Our Table Interview with Amy Clipston



Ever wondered what it would be like to have your favorite author over for dinner? What questions would you ask him/her? In honor of her upcoming release A Place At Our Table, Amy Clipston has graciously sat down and answered some of our most pressing questions. So, grab a snack and imagine yourself at dinner with Amy.

*What was your favorite comfort food as a child?
~ I think it's always been popcorn!

*What would your husband say is your best and worst cooking attempts?
~ Joe would say my best was Parmesan chicken. He says I once tried to make a roast when we were living in our first house, and it turned out as a disaster. I don't remember this but he insists we laughed about it, 

* Would you rather follow a recipe to make dinner or make up your own recipe?
~ Since my schedule is crazy I'd rather follow a recipe. I'm not very courageous or experienced when it comes to cooking. 

* Would you rather cook or bake?
~ Honestly, with my crazy schedule, I don't have time for either. I suppose I'd rather cook since it doesn't take as much time. 

I hope you have enjoyed getting to know Amy a little better, I know I have! I would like to thank Amy for taking time out of her busy schedule to chat with us, also Amy is also hosting an exclusive giveaway so please enter below! Thanks Amy and good luck everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your beautiful blog post! I'm so thankful you're a member of my Bakery Bunch!

    ReplyDelete