Friday, December 2, 2016

Choosing Real



In her new book Choosing Real Bekah Jane Pogue shares her experience of choosing to be real with God in the midst of ordinary and sometimes trying times.

Sometimes we think we have to do it all no only do we have to be mom, wife, sister, friend, etc but also have to put in the effort to have a  relationship with God. It can feel like one more thing on the never ending to do list but what if we have it all wrong? What if God meets us right here in the middle of life's mess and loves us just as we are?

Bekah writes in such a way you feel like you are sharing a relaxing visit with your closest friend. She gets it and she gets you. She shares her story in a way that any woman, married or not can find some truth to apply to her life. This is not a step by step program to help you find God where you are. Rather, it's more like a friend saying "pull up a chair and let me tell you what I've learned."

I was thoroughly impressed with Choosing Real. I loved that Bekah made her self so apporachable and didn't come off as preachy or condesending. I just know if I met her in real life we'd be life long firends! I loved that as she shares her story she offeres practical and friendly advice on what she did as she was learning to be real with God and let Him lead.

I truly believe this book to be an invlauable resource to any woman in any stage of her life. I hope you will grab a copy of Choosing Real and discover  your own amazing journey.

*I was provided a free copy of this book. All opinions expressed above are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment