Friday, February 17, 2017

When We Last Spoke



When We Last Spoke is a Fireside Texas novel by Marcia Henna. This is the first book I've had of Marci Henna's and I wasn't sure what to expect, but I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed the story!

I wasn't a huge fan of the cover, I like bright eye catching colors, but after reading the story I understood how the cover relates to it and I have to say it fits perfectly!

Henna has a way of writing that will pull on your heart strings. There were several times throughout the book that I needed to reach for the tissues. The characters are real and relateable. I bet you can see yourself or someone you know in at least one of the characters. They were not perfect, but faced real life problems and to me that makes them all the more endearing.

All in all I thoroughly enjoyed When We Last Spoke. If you're looking for a new read I highly recommend it.

*I was provided a free copy of this book. All opinions expressed above are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment